The Rennes campus offers a space for training, reflection, culture, social and entrepreneurial innovation in the service of the development of new rural areas. In Rennes, you will find a hybrid Rennes campus, of a completely new kind, which faces the limits of systems that are too often at the end of their rope.
ESAM - RENNES CAMPUS, SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, FINANCE AND LAW
PROGRAMS ON THE RENNES CAMPUS
BACHELOR IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
The Bachelor in Management International Management of a 3 year term constitutes the initiatory course of the students in their global understanding of the company, of interculturality and the acquisition of professional skills.
BACHELOR OF LAW AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
The Bachelor in Law and Political Science from a 3 year term constitutes the initiatory course of the students in their global understanding of law and political science thanks to a program identical to that of the great Parisian universities.
MBA RISK CONTROL COMPLIANCE
Through your MBA Risk Control Compliance (RCC), ESAM allows you to become an expert in risk management, control and compliance, and contribute to the control of financial risks of companies with international reach.
« As in all the grandes écoles, we obviously talk about business, commerce, competitiveness, competition, market ..., our difference is that we do not see it as an objective but means, strategies in the service of humanist goals with as only indicator that is worth: development. Because if we had to sum up our DNA in one word, there is a central one that founds ESAM's higher education project in Rennes, a word that we place before all the others, it is the word development :
- The development of individuals with your personal development, your fulfillment, your success which is our primary concern.
- The development of companies by offering, at the end of our schools, well-made heads, with skills that meet the expectations of companies, but also employees with values and a good state of mind.
- The development of territories because without individuals, without skills, without companies, whatever they are, territories do not live, territories do not exist.
Discover the philosophy with which we actively participate in the training of a whole new generation of entrepreneurs. »
Director CAMPUS RENNES
THE LAND CAMPUS
Rennes is one of the most dynamic cities in the world and it attracts many students from different backgrounds every year. The Land is a space for training, reflection, culture, social and entrepreneurial innovation in the service of the development of new rural areas. The Land campus has many infrastructures and services designed for students.
Thus, ESAM benefits from:
- of a 6500 m² space whose clear and modern architecture is adapted to the needs of efficient teaching;
- over 20 modular rooms (of which 2 amphitheatres) equipped with the latest generation tools;
- of two incubators for students and promoters of external projects;
- of a digital lab;
- of a dedicated TV show;
- of a think and do-tank;
- of a third place;
- of a cultural pole;
- of a Food Processing and Experimentation Center;
- of a horticultural and market gardening production unit;
- of a Documentation center;
- of computer rooms;
- an access high speed wifi;
- of a teria coffee;
- of relaxation areas.
How to get to the ESAM RENNES Campus?
Rue Fernan Robert
C4 stop Olympe de Gouges
By Metro/ RER
Line A Villejean University stop
N 136 exit Beauregard