International experiences are highly valued by companies. Indeed, the confrontation with the international context brings many qualities to the students. Qualities that will make them the entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
International mobility, a major asset in a course
We have established a major international policy in our courses. We are certain that the opening of our students to the world is an essential axis of the educational quality of our programs.
International is a component sought by companies. It is also essential in a globalized economy.
Make the international a real focus of teaching
In our course, students can discover the international at multiple levels, whether:
- by studying on the Dublin campus or the Sherbrooke campus (Canada);
- through exchanges with our partner universities;
- during internship periods;
- through the discovery of international business thanks to the SMI and beyond thanks to the Learning Expeditions in San Francisco;
- with the ERASMUS+ program.
All these opportunities allow our students to benefit from up to 35 months of learning abroad during the 5 years of study.
Foreign languages at the heart of the curriculum
In order to best prepare our students for their international immersion, ESAM has built its training course by placing foreign languages at the heart of its curriculum:
- • Three languages are taught, including English and Mandarin, as well as a third language to be chosen from among Russian, literary Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or even German.
- • 40% of courses are taught in English from the second year and 75% from the third year.
Because companies are now pursuing an international recruitment policy, ESAM has chosen to give its students every opportunity to succeed in their professional integration.
Students talk about their experience
Pierre shares his SMI
Stéphane and Léo in San Francisco
Alexander and Thomas
STUDIES, INTERNSHIPS ABROAD
HOW TO GO ABROAD IN 2021/2022
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN A FEW CLICKS!
Where to go ? What are the conditions for flying?
Depending on the health situation:
- Green country: no active circulation of the virus
- Orange country: active circulation of the virus in controlled proportions, without dissemination of worrying variants.
- Red country: do not go there
A map and a table to better understand: Info Coronavirus Covid-19 - Travel | Gouvernement.fr
Everything you need to know about the reopening of borders!
Something new every day to prepare your trip
- Travel advice - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (diplomatie.gouv.fr))
A vaccine… or nothing
Don't wait any longer to get vaccinated and finally travel!
Day-to-day availability on: