Site published by the ESAM (School of Corporate Finance and Strategic Management)
Private technical higher education institution
As the managing authority of the IGS private technical higher education establishment,
Association governed by the law of 1 July 1901
Whose registered office is located at 12, rue Alexandre Parodi - 75 010 PARIS, France.
registered at INSEE under the n° SIREN 312.495.096
- Publication director: Mr. Yannick ROUSSEL
- Editorial director: Mr. Yannick ROUSSEL
- Site manager: Mrs. Elise COHEN
- Creation and production: The IGS Group’s Department of Communications & Marketing in collaboration with Kaliop agency.
- Photo credits: ESAM, Adobe Stock
- Web host: OVH SAS, RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045, Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France. http://www.ovh.com/fr/espaceclients/documents_legaux/
This website represents a protected work under copyright as defined in article L.111-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Logo, brands and acronyms
All logos, brands and acronyms on this website are protected by the intellectual property code and cannot be separated from the website’s content without prior authorization. No logos, brands or acronyms appearing on the website can be modified, transformed or altered (proportions, colors, elements, components).
These logos, brands and acronyms may only be used and/or included for informational purposes, and may not appear on polemical, pornographic, xenophobic websites or those that could damage, in a broader sense, the image of those using the IGS website.
The pages from this website can be reproduced in paper format, under the following accumulated usage conditions:
- Circulated free of charge
- Integrity of the reproduced documents is respected
- The name of the website https://www.igs-group-education.com
- must appear on the issued reproduction
CREATION OF AN HTTPS://WWW.ESAM-INTERNATIONAL.COM LINK
The creation of a link towards this site (hypertext referencing, etc.) is authorized on condition that:
- a “deep linking” technique is not used, i.e. the site’s pages must not be superimposed or integrated with another site’s pages. The link to the site https://www.esam-international.com must open a new window that will be independently dedicated to it,
- it is not referenced on any polemical, pornographic, xenophobic websites or those damaging, in a broader sense, the image of the ESAM or its beneficiaries.
CONTENT SCOPE – LIABILITY WAIVER
Through this site, the EAM and its beneficiaries wish to put the general information regarding their services online. Consequently, none of the site’s information can engage the responsibility of its owners.
The site was created conscientiously, however, its owners may not be held responsible for any errors or omissions regarding accessible information. Similarly, its owners cannot ensure the absence of a virus or any other element that could lead to malfunctioning or damaged links and software by browsing or downloading any elements from this site.
This site is independent from all other sites or Internet resources with which it is linked via hyperlink or any other technical process. As such, the ESAM’S responsibility may not be engaged on this subject.
The users of this site are bound, according to the legislation in effect, from abstaining from any illicit, defamatory and/or malicious usage, hindering the website or attempting to, so that the site can function properly and remain intact (any fraudulent introduction of data or deleting and modifying any data is prohibited and could lead to legal recourse).
Messages or any other information sent to the site is likely to be intercepted by a third party from which the ESAM is discharged of all responsibility. In order to send a message in the safest conditions possible, we invite you to do so via regular mail.
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA
The ESAM is responsible for processing data.
The information collected is the subject of computer processing meant for the purpose of transactions, sending information and documentation and prospection for similar products or services.
In accordance with the “Data Privacy Act” from January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, you benefit from the right to access and correct your personal information, which you may exercise by contacting our Data Privacy Correspondent at the email address CIL@groupe-igs.fr or by mail: Groupe IGS – Correspondant Informatique et Libertés – 1 rue Jacques Bingen 75017 Paris.
The ESAM declines all responsibility in case there is difficulty accessing the site or interrupted connections.
In case of any omission, error or inexactitude, we invite the user to contact our Webmaster via email at the following address email@example.com