MBA Risk Control Compliance
Through its MBA Risk Control Compliance (RCC) taught on the Paris, Lyon and Rennes campuses, ESAM enables you to become an expert in risk management, control and compliance, and to contribute to controlling the financial risks of companies with an international reach.
MBA RISK CONTROL COMPLIANCE IN BRIEF
STRENGTHEN YOUR STRATEGIC POTENTIAL
The crises follow one another and are not alike. Environments become disruptive and mutations accelerate. From geopolitical upheavals to customs barriers, from artificial intelligence to augmented humans, from social tensions to the integration of young talents, from "Carbon" companies to the green economy, companies, what-ever their sector and size, have no choice but to be agile, adapt and take on new challenges.
In addition to this increasingly complex environment, there is the response of states with an increasingly demanding regulatory framework and very present supervisory authorities to:
- ensure the financial stability and financing of economic players,
- promote the rules of living well together and protect citizens,
- Restore trust.
In this context, integrating the Risk Management, Control and Compliance professions means access functions that are becoming more and more strategic for companies. You will bring to the general management the knowledge of the risks and their financial impact, the assurance of their mastery as well as the identification and assessment of emerging risks thus making you real business partners for the company.
You integrate an innovative program organized into six blocks of comple-mentary operational skills combining professional expertise and innovative soft skills including Wise Leadership and Dynamic thinking.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
THE MBA IS TAUGHT ON THE PARIS AND LYON CAMPUSES (50% of courses in English)
- Understand past crises and anticipate future crises
- Banking / Insurance / Financial markets regulations
- Compliance requirements
- Corporate governance
RISKS, MODELING AND QUANTIFICATION
- Master financial products and strategies
- Risk typology
- Quantify market risks
RISK / COMPLIANCE AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Understand an accounting balance sheet, its financial challenges and limits
- Balance sheet management / Risk management / Hedging
- Cash management and digital revolution
RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
- Credit risk and Macro/ Microeconomics
- Risk Management and Information Technology system (including Cyber risk & Blockchain)
- Risk management and Insurability
AUDIT AND INTERNAL CONTROL
- Credit risk and guarantee
- Identification of risks and surveillance zone
- Risk governance
- Risk transfer and insurance
- Cyber risk and financial security
- Challenges of financial and extra-financial communication
- Crisis communication
- Editorial workshops Compliance and Procedures
INTELLIGENCE & PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
- Case studies
- Study trip to European regulatory bodies
- Conferences / debates
- Business English
- Mobilization of skills and Coaching Professional project
TWO PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- Certificate of Professional Standards from IFACI (French Institute of Audit and Internal Control)
- AMF Certification (Financial Markets Authority)
PROFESSIONS PREPARED BY THE RISK CONTROL COMPLIANCE MBA
- Risk expert
- Banking risk expert
- Internal control manager
- Compliance expert
- Director of Financial Control
- Internal Audit Director
- Credit analyst expert
- Ethics expert
- Functional Risk-Compliance Consultant
French and foreign professionals, business experts, from the world of finance and corporate risk management.
Professionals from renowned professional associations including:
- IFACI (French Institute for Audit and Internal Control)
- AMRAE (Association for the Management of Risks and Insurance of the Company)
Anne COMBALOT CHAMBON, a graduate of Kedge Business School and the IAE of Aix en Provence, is Expert Referent MBA Risk Control Compliance, in charge of leading and keeping this program at the heart of professional news. She held im-portant responsibilities in the audit of market activities, compliance and balance sheet management within JP Morgan and Crédit Commercial de France (HSBC France), in Paris and London.
THE STRENGTHS OF THE TRAINING
- Unconventional innovative pedagogy applied to Business Casesto understand the constraints of the company, to appropriate the complexity of the risks and to reflect on the limits of the models.
- Study Tour (European institutions): meeting in the field with regulatory players to identify current and upcoming legislative issues in order to com-plete the regulatory watch put in place.
- Crisis Day: Educational event to respond to the risk issues of a company and to exercise compliance, risk management and control responsibilities in a stressful situation.
- Members of two professional associations: AMRAE (Association for the Management of Risks and Insurance of the Company), IFACI (French Institute of Audit and Internal Control).
- Participation in AMRAE Risk Management Meetings and IFACI Monthly Conferences.
- Conferences-debates led by students: an opportunity to share experiences and exchanges with experts in the profession.