MSc Financial expert
Offered at ESAM, the Grande école du Management, de la Finance et du Droit on the campus of Paris, Lyon, Toulouse and Rennes, the Master of Science Financial Expert allows you to professionalize on the professions of corporate finance in order to evolve towards positions of responsibility.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE FINANCIAL EXPERT IN BRIEF
4th year : Bac + 3 validated
5th year : Bac + 4/5 validated
Until 12 months of internship in France or abroad
Apprenticeship contract, Professionalization contract, Internship in a company
Possibility of internships abroad
Silicon Valley Seminar
BACK TO SCHOOL DATES
MASTER OF SCIENCE FINANCIAL EXPERT
- Do you have a spirit of analysis and synthesis?
- Are you passionate about strategy and numbers?
- Have you understood that to succeed in corporate finance you need to have strong technical and managerial skills?
The Master of Science Financial Expert is for you.
A RECOGNISED DIPOLMA
Certified title Financial Expert registered in the RNCP at level 7 (former level I) – code 15368, code NSF 313p – 314p, by decree 28/07/2017, published in the O.J of 05/08/2017, code CPF 247312. Title also accessible by the Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE).
EXPERTISE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THE NEEDS OF COMPANIES
Economic, regulatory and economic developments have profoundly changed the professions of management control, accounting, auditing and corporate finance.
The need for predictability on the part of investors, combined with the development of new technologies, reinforces the strategic positioning of the finance function. The missions within companies are expanded and lead accounting and audit firms to develop their consulting activities.
It is in this state of mind that we have built a training program allowing you to develop your "hard skills" and "soft skills" in corporate finance.
THE ESAM MASTER OF SCIENCE FINANCIAL EXPERT PROGRAM
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED ON THE CAMPUSES OF PARIS AND LYON ALTERNATION POSSIBLE OVER 1 OR 2 YEARS
- Management control
- In-depth accounting and IFRS standards
- Audit and advice
- Internal control and risk management
- Assessment and financial policy of enterprises
- Financial Mathematics
- Strategic management
- Project management
- Human Resources Management
- Finance english
- Financial audit
- Financial consolidation
- Specialized management control
- Tax Law and Audit
- Governance and Compliance
- Consultant Methodology
- Financial instruments and risk management
- Challenges and impacts of digital technology on the Finance function
- Business Criminal Law
- Business Game
THE PROFESSIONS PREPARED BY THE MASTER OF SCIENCE FINANCIAL EXPERT
The Master of Science Financial Expert prepares you to integrate the Finance Departments and Audit and Consulting Firms:
- Administrative and financial manager
- Management Control Manager
- M&A Advisor
- Statutory Auditors
- Budgetary Controller
- Product Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial audit
- Financial Advisor
- Risk Manager
- External auditor
THE STRENGTHS OF THE TRAINING
- One training designed and led by specialists finance departments
- A program combining technical expertise financial, corporate strategy, contributions of new technologies and personal development
- One certified title registered in the RNCP at level 7 – Financial Expert
- Possible continuation of studies to the MBA Risk, Control and Compliance
- Membership offered during the 2 years of study at the Association of Financial Directors and Management Control
- Promotion Sponsorship
- Participation in the programs of the Association of Financiers de l’ESAM (Financial Factory By ESAM)
ACCESS TO TRAINING
Prerequisite: BAC +3 validated (180 ECTS credits)
Parallel Admissions: possible in the 2nd year of Master of Science with a validated BAC +4 (240 ECTS credits)
Back to school Autumn: MSc 1st and MSc 2nd year
Back to winter:
Paris Campus: MSc 1st year
Lyon Campus: MSc 1st and MSc 2nd year (March 2022)
Accessible work-study training: Apprenticeship contract or professionalization contract (Paris Campus: only Autumn school year / Lyon Campus: Autumn & Winter school year)
Rhythm of alternation:
Paris Campus: 2 weeks in a company / 1 week in school
Lyon Campus: 3 days at school / 7 days in companies (over 2 weeks)
Learning methods & Evaluation procedures
- Face-to-face and distance learning courses
- Business cases and scenarios
- Group work, research activities and company visits
- Collective projects
- Personal development workshops
- Digital workshops
- Coaching (mock exams for writing as well as for oral exams)
- Progress interviews and group regulation sessions
- Provision of online educational platforms and resources
- Pedagogical evaluation questionnaire and learner satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the course
The evaluation of the different modules of the MSc Financial Expert consists of a plurality of diversified assessments, distributed regularly over all the weeks of the semester and for all courses whose objective is to strengthen the formative dimension of assessments and to give feedback on assessments an important role in the progress of students.
The MSc Financial Expert validates the Level 7 Title "Financial Expert" registered in the National Register of Professional Certification (RNCP).
An RNCP title is issued by the Ministry of Labor: it is therefore recognized by the State throughout French and European territory (ECTS Credits).
- Rate of professional integration within 6 months: 92% (of which 95% on permanent contracts)**
- Average salary at the end of the training: eur 36 000*
- Average salary 5 years after the end of the training: eur 45 000*
- Success rate: 91%**
- Retention rate: 0%**
- Dropout rate: 2%**
*Study carried out on the last 5 promotions.
AFTER ONE YEAR MSC FINANCIAL EXPERT?
MBA RCC - Risk Compliance Control (BAC +6)
The RCC MBA is a BAC+6 level work-study expertise course, allowing you to complement your skills in the field of compliance and risk.
MBA M&A - Financial Equity Value (BAC +6)
The MBA M&A is a bac +6 level work-study training of expertise, which will bring you solid knowledge in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions.
JOIN THE MSC FINANCIAL EXPERT IN A STAGGERED NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
The staggered start of the ESAM, the Grande école du Management, de la Finance et du Droit allows you to reorient yourself from February and March by integrating the MSc Financial Expert program on the Paris and Lyon campuses.
ESAM's staggered back-to-school program allows you to join other students in higher year from the beginning of September 2022! *
Don't waste your year! Join the MSc Financial Expert programme now!
*Valid on the Paris campus only