Proposed to ESAM LYON, the DSCG, Higher Diploma of Accounting and Management, confers the Degree of Master. It is accessible in M1 or M2 to holders of a DCG (Diploma of Accounting and Management) or a diploma conferring the Degree of Master or a Master CCA (Accounting, Control, Audit). The DSCG is offered alternately.
On the Lyon Campus, the DSCG is developed in partnership with the IGEFI
THE HIGHER DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT IN BRIEF
Holders of a DCG
Or diploma conferring the Degree of Master
Or Master CCA
Grade de Master
The professions of accounting, management and finance must not only account for the state of health of a company but must now give meaning to its activity, express its profitability and give the means to its development. These professions are permanently linked to the activity of the company and therefore with all the services that compose it (investment, production, purchasing, human resources ...) and participate fully in the management of the company.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE DSCG
- Master coaching and management techniques from the perspective of management of corporate management and finance departments.
- Consolidate knowledge and methods related to legal, tax and social management.
- Acquire knowledge and tools related to management accounting, management control and information systems.
- Acquire knowledge and methods related to analysis and synthesis : learn to break down, interpret, exploit transversal data, connect ideas, advise.
THE DSCG PROGRAM
THE DSCG IS TAUGHT ON THE PARIS AND LYON CAMPUSES, ALTERNATING
It comprises a total of 7 Teaching Units (UE). These UEs correspond to 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
U.E 1 - LEGAL, FISCAL AND SOCIAL MANAGEMENT
- General elements and diversity of contracts
- Criminal law
- The company and the competition
- The company and the tax administration
- The company and the environmental dimension
- Taxation and business development
- Corporate Governance
- COMPUTER law
- International taxation rules
- The financing of the company
- From company to group
- The sustainability of the company
- Associations and other non-profit organizations
U.E 2 – FINANCE
- In-depth diagnosis
- Evaluation of the company
- Investment and financing
- Financial engineering
U.E 3 – MANAGEMENT AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- Organizational models
- Management Control Model
- Strategic management
- Strategic Management Control
- Change Management
- Management control and steering
- Human resources and skills management
U.E 4 – ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT
- Restructuring operations
- International standards
- Group Accounts
U.E 5 – MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Governance of information systems
- IS project management
- The enterprise system
- Information Performance Management
- Information systems architecture and security
- Information system audit, consulting and reporting
U.E 6 – BUSINESS ENGLISH
- Accounting and auditing
- Governance and corporate social responsability
- Information systems and new technologies
- Management, human resources and strategy
U.E 7 – PROFESSIONAL MEMORY
- Information retrieval
- Presentation of technical and professional documents
- Management Research Methodology
A SECTOR THAT DOES NOT KNOW THE CRISIS
The accounting, management and finance professions must not only report on the state of health of a company but must now:
- give meaning to its activity;
- express its profitability;
- and give the means to its development.
These professions are permanently linked to the activity of the company and all the services that compose it (investment, production, purchasing, human resources ...) and participate fully in the management of the company.
A high-level collaborator in an accounting firm, in a company or in a consulting firm, DSCG's training allows you to become:
- Accounting and financial auditor,
- Budgetary controller,
- External auditor,
- Administrative and Financial Director...
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE DSCG
- Statutory Auditors
- Head of the accounting department
- Financial Controller
- Accounting and financial auditor
The DSCG is accessible in M1 or M2 to holders of a DCG (Diploma of Accounting and Management) or a diploma conferring the Degree of Master or a Master CCA (Accounting, Control, Audit).
During its admission procedures, ESAM seeks to detect students who are passionate, curious, open to current events and the world, who are daring and likely to carry out projects.
ESAM has chosen to select its students through the implementation of independent competitions.