Entrepreneurship is at the heart of the economy. This Master of Science offered at ESAM on the Paris and Lyon campuses will give you keys to launch your business creation project.
BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN BRIEF
4th year : Bac + 3 validated
5th year: Bac + 4/5 validated
Possibility of internships abroad
Silicon Valley Seminar
BACK TO SCHOOL DATES
ESAM, THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP SPIRIT FOR DNA
These two years of tailor-made training are designed to prepare you for:
- take over a business
- or develop a business opportunity within an existing structure
We are convinced that entrepreneurship is a philosophy of life where each actor learns to take thoughtful risks to build his personal and professional life project. This Master of Science of ESAM validates the certified title Level 7 of ESAM - Executive Entrepreneur.
A recognized diploma
ESAM Certified Title Executive Entrepreneur registered in RNCP n°35173 at level 7 (EU) (former level I) - NSF codes 310m-312-313, by registration decision of France Compétences dated 16/12/2020, eligible CPF, apprenticeship training n° 16X31006 Title also accessible by the Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE).
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
During the training, you will invest in all these subjects: construction of the business plan, definition of a commercial and marketing action plan, search for financing and human resources management.
Accompanied by recognized specialists in entrepreneurship, you will be able to take advantage of all this expertise to enhance your entrepreneurial spirit.
ON THE PROGRAM
Development of an entrepreneurial, intrapreneurial or personalized takeover business oppor-tunity over two years. A dedicated accompaniment by the coaches of the Why Not Factory, within our coworking spaces in Paris and Lyon. Experimentation withn all stages of entrepreneurship:
- Go/No Go
This comprehensive program will allow you to be a future leader ready to start or take over a business.
- Change management
- Project management
- Management Financier
- Digital transformation of organizations
- ERP & CRM specialized systems
- Internal control and risk management (entrepreneurship: Lean Start-up / Design and Innovation)
- Company law
- Labour law
- Business English
- Entrepreneur project
- Management of complex organizations
- Strategy and risk management
- Project Communication Plan
- Tax law and audit
- Business Criminal Law
- Business Plan Financier
- Business Game
- Business English
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE MASTER OF SCIENCE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Business creator
- Business buyer
- Entrepreneur social
- Innovation Project Manager
- Business Creation Consultant
- Business Incubator Manager
- Project Director
- Director of Development
THE STRENGTHS OF THE PROGRAM
- Personalized coaching made in The Why Not Factory by ESAM
- Experimental training
- Certified title registered in the RNCP at level 7 – Entrepreneur Manager
- The possibility of being incubated during your studies by the Why Not Factory
- Sponsorship of the promotion
- Lecture series "Words of Experts"
- Access to the status of National Education Student Entrepreneur (Nugget Program)
This unique course will allow you to access the entrepreneurial adventure. You will develop all the skills that will allow you to carry out your project.
METHODS USED & EVALUATION MODALITIES
- Face-to-face and distance learning courses
- Business cases and scenarios
- Group work, research activities and company visits
- Collective projects
- Personal development workshops
- Digital workshops
- Coaching (mock exams for writing as well as for oral exams)
- Progress interviews and group regulation sessions
- Provision of online educational platforms and resources
- Pedagogical evaluation questionnaire and learner satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the course
The evaluation of the different modules of the MSc Entrepreneurship consists of a plurality of diversified assessments, distributed regularly over all the weeks of the semester and for all courses whose objective is to strengthen the formative dimension of assessments and to give feedback on assessments an important role in the progress of students.
The MSc Entrepreneurship (with The Why Not Factory) validates the Level 7 Title "Entrepre-neur Manager" registered in the National Register of Professional Certification (RNCP). An RNCP title is issued by the Ministry of Labor: it is therefore recognized by the State throughout French and European territory (ECTS Credits).
- Rate of professional integration within 6 months: 92% (of which 95% on permanent contracts) **
- Average salary at the end of the training: euro 36 000*
- Average salary 5 years after the end of the training: euro 45 000*
- Success rate: 91%**
- Retention rate: 0%**
- Dropout rate: 2%**
*Study carried out on the last 5 promotions.
AFTER AN MSC ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
MBA DCI - Digital Transformation & Innovation Expert (BAC +6) The MBA Expert Digital Transformation & Innovation is a BAC +6 level expertise diploma, al-lowing you to complete your management skills and enable you to acquire skills to become a consultant in the field of digital transformation and business innovation.
JOIN THE MSC ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN A STAGGERED BACK-TO-SCHOOL SEASON!
The staggered start of the ESAM, the Grande école du Management, de la Finance et du Droit allows you to reorient yourself from March by integrating the MSc Entre-preneurship program on the Lyon campus.
Don't waste your year! Join the MSc Entrepreneurship programme now!