MSC Strategic Management
Offered at ESAM on the Paris, Lyon and Toulouse campuses, the Master of Science in Strategic Management prepares you to integrate a company management, a project, or a consulting firm. You will find a complete high-level training in strategic management.
MASTER OF SCIENCE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN BRIEF
4th year: Bac +3 Validated
5th year: Bac +4/5 Validated
Up to 12-month internship in France or abroad
Apprenticeship contract, professionalization contract, internship in a company
Possibility of internship abroad
Silicon Valley Seminar
ESAM’S MASTER OF SCIENCE IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
This program is part of a competitive environment that is constantly changing with the development of digital tools. This transformation impacts the entrepreneurial culture and international exchanges. Thereby, the art of strategic management becomes fundamental for anyone wishing to lead, manage or advise a company or a business unit.
Developing your business sense, entrepreneurship, managing teams and projects, advising, analyzing, and making decisions to participate in the development of a business are your daily priorities? The Master of Science in Strategic Management is for you.
A RECOGNIZED DIPLOMA
Certified title ESAM Dirigeant Entrepreneur registered with RNCP n°35173 at level 7 (EU) (former level I) – NSF codes 310m-312-313, by registration decision of France Skills dated 16/12/2020, eligible CPF, apprenticeship training n° 16X31006.Title also accessible by the Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE)
By integrating our training program, you immerse yourself in the daily reality of the leader by learning to design, and to reposition the strategy of a company, by declining the latter in action and development plan while creating a mobilizing project for the company employees and partners.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED ON THE PARIS AND LYON CAMPUSES
THE WORK-STUDY PROGRAM IS POSSIBLE OVER 1 OR 2 YEARS
- Change management
- Project management
- Financial Management
- Digital transformation of Organizations
- ERP & CRM specialized systems
- Internal control and risk management (entrepreneurship: Lean Start-up / Design and Innovation)
- Corporate law
- Labor law
- Business English
- Management of complex Organizations
- Management of strategic information
- Steering indicators
- Financial business plan
- Law and tax audit
- Criminal law of business affairs
- Consultant methodology
- Business Game
- Business English
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Profit center manager
- Manager of SME, Subsidiary
- Organizational consulting
- Organization and strategy consultant
- Project manager
- Responsible for sales administration
- Commercial director
THE STRENGTHS OF THE TRAINING
- A strategy and development oriented training which integrates the e-business dimensions and digital management
- Seminars and professional situations at the heart of learning methods
- One certified title registered with the RNCP at level 7 – Entrepreneur Manager
- Organization in Paris of the annual Managerial Innovation Day
- Possibility of integrating the business incubator and incubator of the Paris and Lyon campuses of the IGS Group
- Sponsorship of the promotion
- Series of lectures
ACCESS TO TRAINING
Prerequisites: BAC +3 validated (180 ECTS credits)
Admission Parallels: possible in 2nd year of Master of Science with a validated BAC +4 (240 ECTS credits)
Fall intake: MSc 1st and MSc 2nd year
Winter return: MSc 1st year
Alternating training: Apprenticeship contract or professionalization contract (autumn entry only)
Rhythm of alternation: 2 weeks in business / 1 week in school
METHODS USED & EVALUATION MODALITIES
- Face-to-face and distance courses
- Business cases and scenarios
- Group work, research activities and company visits
- Collective projects
- Personal development workshops
- Digital workshops
- Coaching (mock exams for written as well as oral)
- Progress interviews and group regulation sessions
- Provision of online educational platforms and resources
- Pedagogical evaluation questionnaire and learner satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the course
The evaluation of the different modules of the MSc Strategic Management consists of a plurality of diversified assessments, distributed regularly over all the weeks of the semester and for all the courses, the objective of which is to reinforce the formative dimension of the assessments and to give feedback on the assessments an important role in student progress.
The MSc in Strategic Management validates the Level 7 Title "Entrepreneurial Man-ager" registered in the National Register of Professional Certification (RNCP).
An RNCP title is issued by the Ministry of Labor: it is therefore recognized by the State throughout France and Europe (ECTS credits).
- Professional integration rate within 6 months: 92% (of which 95% on permanent contracts) **
- Average salary upon graduation: €36,000*
- Average salary 5 years after the end of training: €45,000*
- Success rate: 91%**
- Continuation rate: 0%**
- Dropout rate: 2%**
** Class of 2019
*Study carried out on the last 5 promotions.
AFTER AN MSC IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT?
MBA DCI – Digital Transformation and Innovation Expert (BCA + 6)
The MBA Digital Transformation & Innovation is a BAC +6 level expertise diploma, allowing you to complete your management skills and allow you to acquire skills to become a consult-ant in the field of digital transformation and business innovation.
JOIN THE MSC STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN STAGGERED START!
The staggered start of the ESAM, the Grande Ecole du Management, Finance et du Droit, allows you to reorient yourself from the months of February and March by in-tegrating the MSc Strategic Management program on the Paris and Lyon campuses.
ESAM's staggered start of the school year program allows you to join other students in the upper year from the start of the school year in September 2022! *
Don't waste your year! Join the MSc Strategic Management program now!
*Valid on the Paris campus only