MBA Expert Digital Transformation and Innovation
Proposed to the ESAM Paris, the MBA Expert Digital Transformation and Innovation to become a project manager or consultant recognized for your ability to support digital innovation in business.
MBA EXPERT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION AT A GLANCE
Bac +4 validated with 3 years of experience
Bac +5 validated
Seminar in Italy
50% of courses in English
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO INTEGRATE A COMMUNITY OF INTERNATIONAL ACTORS
We live in a world that is changing faster than our ability to learn. Several factors contribute to this permanent change:
- faster information flows;
- the development of innovation capacities;
- globalization ;
- increased access to a “bigger world”;
- hyper competition...
By joining our MBA Expert Digital Transformation and Innovation, we offer you a unique opportunity to join a community of international actors convinced that it is necessary to break the classic codes of learning, based on the process of memorization, by exploring, the fields of uncertainty and experimentation.
Welcome to the world of Learning by doing !
THE TRAINING PROGRAM (50% IN ENGLISH)
THE MBA EXPERT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & INNOVATION IS TAUGHT ON THE PARIS CAMPUS
FUNDAMENTALS OF THE DIGITAL AND ENTREPRENEURIAL ECONOMY
- Establish the frame of reference, the fundamentals,
- Evacuating preconceived ideas about innovation and digitalization,
- Understand current and future challenges and impacts through concrete examples
- Innovation & Digitalization, a story of successful concepts
- Reconfigure the value chain
- Rethinking organization and management
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & INNOVATION IN BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Establish the link between digital transformation, innovation and business strategy.
- Be able to answer questions: What are they for? What for? What value do they create? In which areas of the company?
- Develop a strategic approach to digital and innovation projects
- Understand innovation strategies and models
- Align Digital Transformation, Innovation and Business Strategy
- Develop a digital and digital innovation strategy
- Understand and manage the innovation process,
- Implement methods of creativity and innovation,
- Develop an innovative project through the methods of creativity, collective intelligence
- Understanding the innovation process
- Driving innovation and creating a culture of innovation
- Moving from idea to project
- Financing and protecting innovation
- Innovation Marketing
DESIGN AND MANAGE A DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION PROJECT
- Master project management tools and methods
- Understand the challenges of change management in the success of a transformation and innovation project
- Supporting the transformations of individuals and teams
- Project Management Method and Tools
- Accompanying individual and collective change with collective intelligence
- Learning Expedition
DEVELOP YOUR POSTURE AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES TO MAXIMIZE EMPLOYABILITY
- Understand the implicit workings of the company,
- Develop your professional posture as a project manager/consultant,
- Acquire the essential softskills: team spirit and collaboration etc.
- Succeed in your mission in business
- Acquire the posture and tools of the consultants and the project manager
- Adapt your posture and practices as part of the pro mission
- Build your professional project
- Executive English
PROFESSIONS PREPARED BY THE MBA EXPERT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION
- Project Manager in Digital Transformation
- Innovation Project Manager
- Project Manager in Change Management
- Innovation Manager
- Consultant in strategy and digital transformation
- Organizational Consultant
- Functional analyst
LAB 3.0 AT THE HEART OF THE PEDAGOGICAL SYSTEM
The Lab 3.0 of the IGS Paris Group is a place of experimentation and pedagogical innovations providing students, teachers and researchers with high-tech digital tools.
The Laboratory enrolls the MBA digital transformation and innovation in the era of pedagogy 3.0 thanks to the approach centered on experimentation based on the autonomy of students and the collaborative mode in learning. It also offers an environment adapted to students with an entrepreneurial innovation project.
LAB 3.0 integrates a learning lab, an incubator, a co-working space and a fab'lab.
STRENGTHS OF THE TRAINING
- Two internationally recognized certifications : Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® - Project Management Institute Certification ScrumMaster
- Collective intelligence and agility
- Business Cases
- Hackathon and Projet start-up Design Thinking
- Learning expeditionin Padua
- Individual coaching and professional co-development