A School of the IGS Group
Federation of independent non-profit associations (1901 Law), the IGS Group provides training solutions to all audiences through 5 activities: schools, continuous education, work-study, apprenticeship and professional integration.
Since 1975, the values of Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism have fueled its development and the pedagogy of its schools:
Humanists We believe in the ability of everyone to achieve their professional and personal goals, regardless of their background and origins, in order to convert challenges into successes.
Entrepreneurs and pioneers, we created the social report in 1976 then apprenticeship in tertiary trades in 1980, a device that we were the only ones to offer for 10 years. Since this innovation, several million young people have benefited from this professionalizing education format and from easier integration into the labor market.
Professionals, our programs are designed in close collaboration with businesses to meet their needs. In addition, they place great emphasis on art and culture, associative involvement and international openness.
Our permanent goal: guarantee successful professional integration and sustainable employability for each of our students. It is this philosophy anchored on a professionalizing academic system that has led the IGS Group to build a multidisciplinary offer of 8 complementary business lines delivering State diplomas and professional titles registered in the RNCP * and opening up to a world of possibilities:
- Human Resources Management and Development (IGS-RH)
- Corporate Finance - Strategic Management - Business Law (ESAM)
- Trade - Development - Marketing - Services (ICD)
- International Management (The American Business School of Paris / CEFAM partner school)
- Journalism - Communication - Artistic and cultural production (ISCPA)
- Management of Health Industries (IMIS)
- Computer science (IPI)
- Real estate (IMSI)
- Digital (ESIN)
In each of our schools, these values of Humanism, of Entrepreneurship and of Professionalism are embodied by a pedagogy of support, encouragement and individualization of the courses, with a qualification label by the ISQ-OPQF.
A method and a commitment that have convinced more than 9,000 partner companies and which are the pride of the 70,000 graduates and alumni (including 19,000 in the HR function) who are particularly attached to their schools. For 45 years, more than 120,000 families have entrusted us with the joint construction of their children's future, a major responsibility that we assume with a real sense of duty.
Welcome to the IGS Group,
Welcome to the world of possibilities
VIDEO | THE IGS GROUP: ITS HISTORY, ITS VISION, ITS VALUES
THE IGS GROUP IN FIGURES
- 10 schools
- 5 training centers
- A network of 74,000 alumni of which 19,000 in the HR function
- 9,000 partner companies
- 6 campuses : Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai and Casablanca
- More 100 partner universities in France and abroad
- more than 45 years of innovation pedagogic
- more than 200 programs from BAC to BAC + 8
- 15,000 people trained per year, including 8,600 apprentices and professional contracts
- 4 laboratories of research
- 3 incubators and 1 third educational venue including Learning Lab and Fab lab
- 8 skill streams and business expertise
- A network of 3,400 teachers, speakers, tutors and business experts
HAND'IGS, THE DISABILITY MISSION OF THE IGS GROUP
In 2008, the IGS Group, backed by its social values, created the Hand'IGS mission in order to formalize the Group's actions dedicated to the inclusion of learners with disabilities. Hand'IGS wishes to promote and secure the integration of people with disabilities into the professional world, by favoring meetings between companies and young people with disabilities, awareness and especially work-study training which allows them to improve their qualifications and skills. Fighting against any discrimination, including that due to disability, in business or on a daily basis, is at the heart of the values of the HAND'IGS mission. A unique opportunity to remember that the issue of disability is closely linked to the social responsibility of companies and training organizations.
An approach to disability that responds to the challenges of the job market. The Hand'IGS disability mission supports all learners: with or without declared disabilities, encountering a health problem or a lasting state of fragility that needs to be considered in the follow-up of their training.
AN ACTION AROUND 3 MISSIONS
- To welcome : HAND'IGS studies each training project, identifies and implements the necessary arrangements to welcome everyone within the IGS Group training courses.
- Accompany : the team facilitates the reception, integration and follow-up of the learner throughout the course in training and in the company.
- To raise awareness learners, teaching teams, companies and managers of tomorrow to diversity.
WHEN TO CONTACT HAND'IGS?
- If you encounter an educational difficulty related to a health problem
- If you have a recognized disability or not (sensory disability, dys, motor, disease, etc.)
- For any question related to disability, its acceptance or administrative recognition
- Hand'IGS welcomes you in an individual and confidential setting. Any interview conducted by the Hand'IGS team is carried out in an individual office.
- Hand'IGS guarantees the confidentiality of the information transmitted by the learner: only the data necessary for the smooth running of the training course and validated upstream are communicated to the teaching teams.
Handicap mission manager (national)
"SINCE ITS CREATION 10 YEARS AGO, HAND'IGS HAS SUPPORTED MORE THAN 900 DISABLED LEARNERS."